To Login and Enter the Submission Site:
1. Enter your username and password to login to your account in the boxes to the left.
2. Click “Your Account” after you login
3. Click SUBMIT A PROPOSAL on the vertical menu (screen shot)
4. Follow the prompts from there
Current individual members, expired members from the last five years, and Guest Logins have usernames and passwords which will allow them to access the site. Please do not create a duplicate account.
If you do not know your username and password, click Forgot your password? to your left. You will be prompted to enter the email you used when you created your membership, even if your membership is expired. IF YOU HAVE CHANGED INSTITUTIONS OR HAVE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
New to NWSA? Welcome!
Please create a Guest Login in order to submit a proposal OR to be included a proposal: http://www.nwsa.org/assoc_subscribe2.asp
Please allow up to 24 hours for the system to refresh and for a new Guest Login to appear in the submission system. To “push” a new record, once the new account is created, logout, refresh nwsa.org, and then login using the newly created credentials. Then click “Submit a Proposal” on the left hand menu bar. And “Click Here” to enter into the submission site. The record will now appear in the submission system.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Relevant SEO Articles
Relevant Attorney Resources
- Seattle Attorney - A Review by Seattle SEO Expert on Dubois Law - YouTube (More videos at Seattle Attorney SEO - YouTube